1) Have a balanced breakfast with a good mix of protein and carbohydrates. If you eat only carbohydrates, you will crash early.
2) Try to eat every 3-4 hours to avoid the overeating that can occur later. This will keep your blood sugars in check. Also, remember your healthy snacks with protein and fiber rich carbohydrates. Ideas for snacks: apple, nuts, carrots, string cheese, Greek yogurt, berries, peanut butter, etc…
3) Try a balanced plate and adequate portions for lunch- whole grain, lean protein, fruits and vegetables.
4) Keep yourself hydrate all day with water.
5) Remove energy zappers! Slow down on sodas and diet sodas because of the artificial sweeteners.
6) Try to get a good night sleep.
7) Exercise!- No excuses