I was looking online for an Acai bowl recipe and found this yummy one. It looks delicious so will give it a try very soon!!
Coconut Acai Berry Bowl
- 2 frozen acai smoothie packs
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk, used: almond milk (more as needed to blend)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or substitute with more almond milk)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- toppings: 1 tsp goji berries, 1 tsp cacao nibs, 1 tsp shredded coconut, splash of coconut milk, fresh blueberries, chopped nuts or raw jungle peanuts
1. First blend together the acai smoothie packs, liquid and frozen fruit. Blend the ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy, but still very thick and frosty. Add more non-dairy milk if needed to blend, but add slowly because you want your mixture as thick as possible.
2. After your acai is thick, frosty and blended, spoon it out into a bowl. Tip: Use a chilled bowl to keep things frosty!
3. Top it! Add the toppings in the recipe or add whatever you’d like! Fruit, nuts and seeds are all delicious acai bowl toppers. Serve with a spoon and enjoy right away