How to boost your self- confidence?
Sometimes negative life events, illness, losing a job, ending a relationship, lack of control, etc…makes us to lose our self confidence while at the same time our self -esteem gets affected. If we let this grow on us it might actually get us really sick emotionally and become self -destructive. Take charge! Here are some ways to boost that self confidence:
– Make a list of all your strengths and achievements. Keep the list in a safe place and read it regularly to remind yourself the amazing human being you are and all the things that you need to fight for. Think about all the achievements you have made. Even the little ones count!
– Think positive about yourself. Practice affirmations. Remind yourself that you are special and valuable. Your thoughts make you what you are. You are in control of your thoughts. Throw away the negative ones.
– Try to dress in clothes that makes you feel good and alive!
– Have an image of success in your mind. Think about the things that are important to you and what you want to achieve. Set small goals and commit yourself to success. Goal setting is extremely important.
– Visualize the success and keep moving!