Forget about cake mixes from the box that has lots of calories. Try this delicious recipe! It is of a gluten free, and grain free CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH FROSTING. It’s SPECTACULAR!
– 1 cup coconut flour
– 3/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
– 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
– 3/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
– 9 eggs
– 3/4 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
– 1 cup plus 2 tbsp raw honey
– 3/4 cup brewed organic coffee(or water)
– 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
– parchment paper to line pans
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Grease pans and line pan bottoms with parchment paper
3) Combine coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a bowl and set aside.
4) Whisk eggs, add coconut oil, honey, coffee(or water), and vanilla extract and mix together.
5) Add dry ingredients
6) Mix on low 1-2 minutes or by hand
7) Pour into 2 greased lined pans. Evenly divide batter between the two prepared pans.
8) Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
9) Let pans cool slightly,. Then remove and cool on a wire rack.
Healthy chocolate frosting
– 1/2 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
– 1/4 cup organic raw and unheated honey
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 3/4 cup organic raw cocoa powder
– 4 tablespoons coconut milk
– 5oz (or like 10 tbsp) organic raw butter
1) Mix everything in a blender until smooth
2) Place first layer(of cake) upside- down on a plate so the flat side is up. Then frost
3) Place the second layer on top with the rounded side up. Frost sides and top and sides